Energy is our main beauty ingredient and is really very crucial for our health and beauty. It is the main thing we should constantly go after because having enough energy ensures we stay alive, feminine, strong, nurturing and juicy. Aren’t we all want all of this, ladies?
Here is a list of things that steal our energy very quickly and easily. So watch out for this sneaky ways and avoid them. Here we go.
What Not To Do To Save Your Energy
- Do not gossip. Do not participate or start a gossip. It can be hard however when we gossip, we are really flushing our energy straight out from us into the toilet. Literally.
- Do not discuss something you cannot change. If it is not possible to change, to not spend your time and energy talking about it over and over again. It is especially important on social media platforms or on any media really. If you come across any negative information, do not participate, block it, avoid it, go away from it.
- Do not participate or start unpromising complaints. They will not go anywhere, so it is again waste of time and energy.
- Do not scold your partners, husbands, boyfriends. People who are near you do not need to hear it. And when you scold, guess what? You are disturbing your main love organ. And it is not heart, it is liver! According to the Ancient Chinese Medicine, liver is directly connected to love. So by scolding them, you destroy both your liver and your love. What you should be doing is supporting and praising them. More on the organ of love later 😉
- Do not put yourself in other people’s shoes. This way you are “trying out” their destiny, putting yourself in their position. This position may bring something that you do not want in your life, including waste of energy.
- Do not communicate with people who are not interesting or not pleasant for you. Avoid them in all possible ways and do not voluntary contact them and start a conversation.
- Do not “open” yourself too much to the energies of other people, especially in public places, gatherings, and events. Instead, learn how to “close” yourself and protect yourself. I will be sharing ways of energetic protection later.
Those are simple things of saving that energy that you already have. They may not also be known and conscious, but once your recognize and associate yourself with them, you will be able to stop what should not be done and stay whole, spiritually and energetically.
Have a blissful day, ladies ♥